Harold Vineberg

Funeral Service: Tuesday, November 05, 2019 at 11:00 AM
Paperman & Sons
Shiva: Tuesday, November 05, 2019 to
Sunday, November 10, 2019

5755 Sir Walter Scott Ave. #107, Côte Saint-Luc, H4W 1S4
Shiva Details: Shiva hours: Following burial until 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 and 9:00 p.m., Wednesday and Thursday from 2:00 to 4:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 p.m., Friday from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m., Saturday from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m., Sunday from 2:00 to 4:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. Evening services at 7:30 p.m.
Cemetery: Mount Pleasant Cemetery In Duvernay
Donations: Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada, (514) 849-7591

Leave a condolence Share

42 Condolences

Shari Walfish - 6 days ago

Dearest Marcia and family, We are so saddened to hear of the passing of your beloved husband,father and grandfather. My father Allan considered Harold a true and close friend and always enjoyed going out with you both and his beloved Mona. We send you our deepest sympathy and have you in our most caring thoughts and prayers. Allan Walfish, Shari and Harry Brodie

Debby & Alan Hochstein - 8 days ago

Dear Marcia, Tammy, Marla & family, Our deepest sympathy on the loss of Harold. May your precious memories help you through this difficult time.

Dena Fellen & Joe Segal - 9 days ago

Dear Marcia and Family. I’m trying to get over the shock of Harold passing away. Since you moved to CSL we often bumped into each other and it was always good to see both of you. Please accept our deepest sympathy as we are thinking of you at this very sad time.

Evie and Irving Rabinovitch - 9 days ago

Dear Marsha and family, We are so sad to hear of Harold’s passing.May your good memories of him help to sustain you in these trying times.

Linda Gold - 9 days ago

Dear Marcia, Very shocked & saddened to hear this sad news. Harold seemed like such a mensch. My deepest condolences to you, linda (from fitness class)

Len & Sandy Dworkin - 9 days ago

Dear Marcia & family, Our deepest condolences on your loss of Harold. May you know of no more sorrow. Sandy and LenDworkin

Maria Fragapane - 9 days ago

Dear Marcia, On behalf of the staff, volunteers, your classmates and myself, I would like to extend our deepest sympathies for your loss. To tell you we were shocked when we heard the news would be an understatement. Harold was a fine man who's love for you was obvious to all of us and we will miss his joyful presence at the end of each class. We pray that you be comforted during this very difficult time and please know that we are all thinking about you and your family. lots of love, Maria Fragapane Cummings Centre

Frances & Morty Wellen - 10 days ago

To Marcia and family, Our heartfelt condolences on the loss of Harold. Our thoughts are with you at this sad time. Frances and Morty

Rona Skolar - 10 days ago

Dear Marsha and Family, My sincere sympathy to you on your loss. My thoughts are with you at this time.

William Polger - 10 days ago

We grew up together and I will miss him my condolences to the family

Carole & Larry Lerman - 10 days ago

Dear Marcia and family, Our sincere condolences on the passing of Harold. He was a friend of my brother late Bill growing up and we made contact later on. He was such a gentle and devoted man to his beloved family. May your treasured memories help you through this difficult time. our thoughts are with you all. Carole and Lawrence

Judy @ Norman Morantz - 10 days ago

Dear Marcia, We are saddened to learn of Harold’s passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please accept our condolences. Judy & Norman Morantz

Judy & Norman Morantz - 10 days ago

Esther Marovitch - 10 days ago

Dear Vineberg Family, Our sincere condolences on the passing of your dear Harold. We remember him as a fine & caring person. Sincerely, Esther & Sydney Marovitch

Andrew - 10 days ago

Dear Marla and family, I am very sorry for your loss. May you experience no more sorrows and may the happy memories lessen the pain during this difficult time.

Nadine - 10 days ago

My deepest and most sincere condolences. You are all in my thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time. I will always cherish great memories of Harold.

Estelle and Donny Werbitt - 10 days ago

Dear Marcia and Family,our sincere condolences on your loss. Estelle and Donny Werbitt

Paolo Pedulla - 10 days ago

My deepest condolences for your lose. I knew Harold over 35 years. He was a very good man.

Ellie Stern - 10 days ago

Dear Marcia, I was saddened to hear of the loss of Harold. It is a terrible loss and my heart goes out to you. Sincere condolences to you and your family. Fondly, Ellie

Judy Chrein - 10 days ago

Dear Marcia and Family, My sincere condolences on your loss. It was a shock to read this news,he was always smiling, and nice to talk to. Also, a great brother to Sohmer. May he RIP.

Renee Wolanski - 10 days ago

Dear Marla, I want to extend my sincere condolences to you and your family. May warm memories lessen your sorrow.

Reisa and Bruce Vineberg - 11 days ago

My deepest sympathy on the passing of Harold. A lifetime of memories come to mind. May your fond memories be a source of comfort during this difficult time. Reisa and Bruce

ida dubrofsky - 11 days ago

Dear Marcia and family my deepest condolences, it is a total shock for me as the last time I saw Harold, all was well, may he RI P, BH

Sharon Mayoff - 11 days ago

Dear Marsha I was very sad to hear from Joy that your beloved husband has passed away. My sincere condolences. Fondly Sharon Mayoff

Cheryl Jaslow - 11 days ago

Dear Marla, My sincere condolences at this difficult time. May you know no more sorrow.

Debby and Manny Vineberg - 11 days ago

Dear Marsha and family, so many years since our days at the Davis Y and so many memories of good times. Please accept our deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Harold. Debby and Manny

Elana Goldenberg - 11 days ago

Marcia, Tammy and Marla, Please accept my most sincere condolences. I have fond memories from my childhood of Harold. May he rest in peace. <3

Mira and Ben Cohen - 11 days ago

Marsha and family ,we are so sorry for your lose. We just saw him at the Gala and wished him a happy birthday. How short life can be.We love you ,Keep well.

Harold Akerman - 11 days ago

Dear Marla and family My condolences on your lost.

Helen Slavin - 11 days ago

Dear Marcia and the entire family, Jack and I send you big hugs and condolences on the sudden passing of Harold.He was such a nice man and always great to talk to and spend time with. Fondly, Helen and jack.

Ruthie and Harvey Zalter - 11 days ago

Dear Marsha and Family We are in shock to hear of Harold’s untimely passing.what you and the family has gone through these past days. Take comfort and remember the good memories you have. He seemed so devoted and supportive. We will miss him.

pearl beitner - 11 days ago

marcia, I am heartbroken. I couldnt believe it. . my deepest sympathies to you & your entire family. whenever I have chocolates or icecream bars I think of harold. very fondly pearl

Carol Atkin - 11 days ago

Dear Marcia, Tammy and Marla and families , Peter and I are shocked and saddened to hear of Harolds passing. Just last week we were all together at the gala talking and enjoying. May he rest in peace and may you all remember the wonderful times you all shared. Carol & Peter Atkin

Harvey Segal - 11 days ago

A real Buddy. He will be missed

Rosalie and Bill Greenberg - 11 days ago

Dear Marsha, Tammy, Marla, Mark and family Our deepest condolences on the passing of Harold. A dearly beloved husband, father and father-in-law, grandfather. Brother and brother-in-law. Very devoted to family and friends. Our friendship spands over six decades. Harold, Rest In Peace. Rosalie and Bill ..

Anna Klein Lerner - 11 days ago

Dear Marcia and family. Sincere condolences on Harold's passing. May happy times help you through this difficult period. Baruch dayan haemet. Anna Klein Lerner (now living in Jerusalem)

Suzanne albert tabac - 11 days ago

To the family. Our deepest sympathies onthe loss of Harold. He was a kind and gentle man. He will be deeply missed. Susie and allan

Wayne R. Hodgins - 11 days ago

Dear Marsha So sorry for your loss. Harold would often sit beside me at the men's club discussion and I shall miss him.

Wayne Hodgins - 11 days ago

Amiram Gelbart - 11 days ago

Dear Marcia and family Can't tell you how socked I was to hear the news. My sincere condolences to you and your family. May you cherish the good memories. And be strong . May you know no more sorrows. Baruch Dyan Haemet Amiram

Rona and irving Narvey - 11 days ago

Dear Marsha and family...Bo and I are just devastated at the news of Harold’s sudden and untimely passing....there was no sweeter, kinder, gentler soul than Harold...he was truly one of a kind....he will be missed terribly by all who were fortunate to call him friend, father, husband, grandfather, brother- in -law, and brother...I always enjoyed running into him and talking to him about days gone by.....Bo remembers walking to public school with him as kids...he was an usher at our wedding..how he will be missed....rest in peace dear Harold...you made the world a much better place, because you were in it...

Claire Nudel - 11 days ago

Dear Marsha and Family, Jack and I were shocked to hear of Harold’s sudden passing. Our thought are with you. May your family be spared any further sorrow.